Friday, September 28, 2018

Dear OMICS cockwombles, your spambot is malfunctioning

We get mail! This time, signed "Best Regards" by spambot "Ashley Tay".

Now Ashley Tay (Conference Manager) has her own LinkedIn page! She reports an education at "University of Nevada, Las Vegas - Singapore Campus", which might be more convincing if her headshot were not taken from the range of "Asian Girls Wallpapers" stock-art (as is the custom for sexy-harem-themed predatory Linkedin Sockpuppets).

"Meetings International" is registered in Singapore, and has a Singapore forwarding address / virtual office. However, the three different domains present within the spammogram -- meetingsintl.com, meetingsint.com and annualmeetings.net -- all identify this mockademic meeting as just another extrusion of Hyderabad's famous OMICS scampire.



The conference ... is devoted to discussion of telecommunication and applications regarding the various disciples of Wireless and Telecommunication.

Here are our artist's reconstructions of some Disciples of Wireless. They are willing to take up arms for their cause.



Needless to say, This is not a spam message, and has been sent to you because of your eminence in the field

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm a disciple of wireless and telecommunication. In addition to the Universal M-7000 RTTY decoder, I have a full audio copy of the roughly five-hour audio documentary "Hell's Bells." I could go on, but I'm visiting my father in the hellhole of middle Florida, where I could probably get great reception of Cuban numbers stations. And also still recovering from having to sleep in O'Hare airport in Chicago after I fell over and the wheelchair got me to the gate after the plane's door had just been closed, but I digress.

Narad said...

I'm also not anonymous, broken captchabot.