▼

Saturday, June 12, 2010

This is not the Riddled you are looking for, although sadly it is sometimes

Stealing an idea off Paying homage to Jennifer I thought that I would see what google searches bring folks here.
"Jan Fabre temples of meat"
"riddled blog" Yikes!!!
Not a search but a referral page of wonderment
"riddled"
"contemporary woodcut artists"
Which could , in fact, stand as a pretty good Haiku about the site except for the syllables being all wrong.
Anyone else got a 'Riddled' Haiku they would like to share? A Mrs Miggins Lilac and Wildebeest pie to the winner ( no, nothing actually)

21 comments:

  1. They told me to write a Haiku
    Not something I'd typically do
    Since they don't have to rhyme
    They're not worth a dime
    I wouldn't want to read one - would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. butterfly moon petal
    penis engorgement
    did I win?

    ReplyDelete
  3. (oh, man! I'm so unsoffistikated!... official entry:)

    butterfly moon pet
    al penis engorgement, did
    I win? (yada)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very strong contenders so far*sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is why we can't have Monkey Butlers. AK has incarcerated them all in a locked office where they labour over keyboards, typing random search strings into Google until they find ones that link to Riddled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are, for instance, at the top of the suggestions for "chronotopic spiderdog".
    #1 !!! Yay us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need twins study aide
    at Old Entomologist?
    Asking for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grunty malebeasts blog
    panstless or so I've been told
    thank God I've gone blind

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw a woodcut
    My eyes were badly damaged
    Riddled is the blog
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Egil's large forehead,
    Lobos-Santos, spider glyph,
    My favourite things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thy rods and cones they
    comfort me not. Holy shit
    did you see THAT ONE?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where is my husband?
    On the damn computer again
    Old fool think's he's Locke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Googled "Kiwi Smut"
    For Antipodean porn
    Only got woodcuts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok. Look.

    Seriously. Haiku?

    Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. So I did what I could.

    I wrote you a National Anthem.


    Old Entymologist!
    Our home and native pub!
    True aged resentment in all thy shots and grubs.

    With gritted teeth we see thee rise,
    No trousers here to see!

    From floor to lot,
    Old Entymologist, we stand on guard for thee.

    God keep our hands out of the stream of pee!
    Old Entymologist, we stand on guard for thee.

    Old Entymologist, we stand on guard for thee.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Only got woodcuts.
    Need moar lube. French Polish does not count.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Salted pineapples
    A "Hidden History" talk
    Inspiring woodcuts

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haiku makes you cold
    counting Autumn syllables
    you are not a frog.

    thrus, nasty rash nearly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I went down last night
    W/ a tattoo madam to
    A leering dagger

    ReplyDelete
  19. M. Bouffant is cheating, but will be awarded a packet of Salmon Salt crisps as a special prize.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ten hours on google
    monkey butler woodcut found!
    what? no pineapple?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Spooky, I have pineapple.

    ReplyDelete