affianced couples, against fainting, bee keepers, happy marriages, love, plague, epilepsy.Also more information than anyone needs about the locations of his various skulls and other relics.
This one is in the Basilica of Santa Maria in Cosmedin, Rome.
UPDATE: Bonus Martyrdom.
Yes, I know, the hands in the photograph should have the thumbs at the bottom. And where is the wedding ring? Quite frankly I can't be arsed fixing it.
love, plague
ReplyDeleteLove will get you like a case of Anthrax!
The tale of his martyrdom is an interesting one.
ReplyDeleteLove will get you like a case of Anthrax
ReplyDeleteCaught from a shaving brush??
Caught from a shaving brush??
ReplyDeleteThis is why Brazilian waxing has become so popular.
Uh, as an addendeum...
ReplyDeleteThey say that wax
Got no anthrax.
A case of Stella Artois can also play havoc with ones ensory perceptions
ReplyDeleteBlessed are the beekeepers, else there would be nothing to C.
ReplyDelete~
against fainting
ReplyDeleteWholly CRAP!
At first I thought it said farting.
And that would be, well, frankly, a little uncomfortable...
I don't think beekeeping and epilepsy should mix.
ReplyDeleteLooks more like skeletal goatse.
ReplyDeleteHmph! I am very much PRO-fainting, sir, and am offended you've given this St. Valentine--if that is his real name--a voice on your blog.
ReplyDeleteI SHAN'T BE BACK.
I see that the curse of the Handi-home labeler has spread to the skull business now! Right across his forehead, which is not especially enticing.
ReplyDeleteCapcha says boopla to youse all
skeletal goatse.
ReplyDeleteThis probably exists somewhere in the Substance archives. I would pose it and photograph it but for various trivial, petty reasons I no longer have access to the teaching aids at the medical school.