▼

Friday, March 18, 2011

"Image looking for a headline" department


Apparently they are particularly fond of brains.

25 comments:

  1. In other news, I am able to report that I am a nukebot. Please address me appropriately in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nukebot, is that a Photoshop or some extreme body-mod? 'Cuz body-mod FREAKS ME OUT and not in a good way. I'm too scared to look closely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He got a CANDU type 500 megawatt reactor fit in a nose piercing. I hear he's taken to it quite well, except that tritium makes him sneeze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, great tits seem to consume my brain as well... I always seem a little stupider when I am confronted by great tits.

    Nukebot, is that a Photoshop or some extreme body-mod? 'Cuz body-mod FREAKS ME OUT and not in a good way. I'm too scared to look closely.

    You'll never be a transhumanist at this rate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll never be a transhumanist at this rate.

    I am open to getting robot knees when mine give out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In other news, I am able to report that I am a nukebot.

    Congratulations on being less murderous than the coalbot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. is that a Photoshop or some extreme body-mod

    Make-up from "Tokyo Gore Police" -- a movie clearly made by fans of "Dr Adder".
    I used to have a signed copy of Dr Adder. DO NOT LEND BOOKS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I'm not sure anyone likes paranormal romances like I do....

    Whew. I feel loads better about that pic now...though I probably won't be printing it out and hanging it on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not sure whether or not to recommend Tokyo Gore Police. Much depends on one's personal tolerance for scenes of quadruple amputees in gimp suits.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many of us in the open source community very much prefer our quadruple amputees in GIMP suits rather than in the proprietary and expensive Photoshop suits...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smut has soiled the Internet, which was once so clean, so pure, so innocent.

    Dr Adder sounds pretty fucked up.

    I am a huge horror afficianado; oddly I have no use for gore. It seems like these days the Japanese and the French are making the most fucked-up horror. And I mean that as a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HEADLINE:

    Maybe this will teach you to look me in the eyes, MOTHERFUCKER!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am not sure whether or not to recommend Tokyo Gore Police.

    One of Raptor Jesus' elect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. In other news, I am able to report that I am a nukebot. Please address me appropriately in future.

    Nukesmut! I guess this would make your antipodean colleague (wait for it!) Atomic Kiwi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. AND THE BANHAMMER FALLS LIKE WINTER RAIN

    ReplyDelete
  16. Atomic Kiwi

    Band name. Taken. By me. Everyone step off.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The concept of an Atomic Rooster covers band had never occurred to me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, they could also cover Kiss's "She's Radioactive".

    And very likely do it quite a bit better...

    ReplyDelete