I must protest about releasing the Riddled Kitchenmate 3000 too early. it has tried to mate with a dishwasher, a trouser press and various vacuum cleaners.
2 things fairly leap out at you. First, the head mounted all-weather milspec high velocity network enabled Mark 1 mod 0 head mounted coffee pot is nothing short of brilliant, and I expect it to be deployed operationally this fiscal year.
Second, the oar is clearly indicative of a VERY bad idea - the concept that this rig might be deployed by the 82 Canoe-Borne Regiment. This fellah tips or falls out and he's gonna sink like a stone, and not one of those lightweight lava type stones either, but a dense, iron-heavy kind of sinking stone.
The Boisselier Hobbits were always drunk and stoned when they picked out their battle outfits.
ReplyDelete~
I must protest about releasing the Riddled Kitchenmate 3000 too early. it has tried to mate with a dishwasher, a trouser press and various vacuum cleaners.
ReplyDeleteThe shin-bellows keeps the feet delightfully non-stinky, an improvement on the 2500.
ReplyDeleteFirst sketches of the Tin Man's outfit were rejected as the man looked more like a collection of pots and pans than a mechanical man.
ReplyDeleteand various vacuum cleaners.
ReplyDeleteThat sucks.
I once wore that outfit to play tennis...and my tennis partner showed up in the EXACT SAME THING. I was...mortified.
ReplyDeleteOh, I've got more...
ReplyDeleteJohn Galliano probably thinks it's his rabid anti-Semitism that tanked his career. Nope...this outfit.
2 things fairly leap out at you. First, the head mounted all-weather milspec high velocity network enabled Mark 1 mod 0 head mounted coffee pot is nothing short of brilliant, and I expect it to be deployed operationally this fiscal year.
ReplyDeleteSecond, the oar is clearly indicative of a VERY bad idea - the concept that this rig might be deployed by the 82 Canoe-Borne Regiment. This fellah tips or falls out and he's gonna sink like a stone, and not one of those lightweight lava type stones either, but a dense, iron-heavy kind of sinking stone.
It's truly a boat too far...
Mr. Hobbit showed up for his first day at the pizza parlor. However, patrons were petrified by the straight razor in his left hand.
ReplyDelete~
That sucks.
ReplyDeleteNot anymore. The "bag full" light is lit on all of them, but for the life of me I can't figure out who was vacuuming up mercury.
I can't figure out who was vacuuming up mercury.
ReplyDeleteA different person has responsibility for Mars, and might I say, s/he is a total slacker.
Hence the dust storms.
ReplyDeleteThat script was not lost. It was hurled with great force.
ReplyDeleteI am happy to forgo the comments about "vacuuming up Uranus", and leave then for SubMcG.
ReplyDeleteWhenever people mention vacuums, I feel important.
ReplyDelete