Saturday, January 14, 2012

Taxonomy Domine

17 comments:

  1. Where are the prawns?

    Obviously "your ass" needs a subtree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the record show that I deny tigris' insinuations.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it rich?
    Isn't it queer,
    Losing my timing this late
    In my career?
    And where are the prawns?
    There ought to be prawns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prawns are in the Thousandislandacae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thunda: that was innurendo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea what I'm looking at here.


    I just saw "ass." So now it looks less official.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prawns are only rich if you serve them in a heavy sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All my shrimp are millennially handed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no idea what I'm looking at here.

    Mouse-over text joke.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mouse-over text joke.

    And here I was thinking it was just a terribly elaborate way of representing "your ass is grass."

    w/v: exile - probably the answer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somehow I knew once prawns were mentioned, BBBB would be right there with a Soft Boys ref.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always thought asses would be under rushes. The bum rush (Juncus intrunkus)

    ReplyDelete