Monday, May 1, 2017

Sorry for inconvenience

In retrospect, that "Unacknowledged Legislator" personality upgrade for HAL-9000 might not have been as good an idea as it seemed at the time.

Sorry for inconvenience.
I can not help it.
I'm sorry but I can not help it.
I will never forget you.
I will never forget it.
I'm sorry I do not have my clothes.
I'm sorry I do not have a strange thing.
I'm sorry I do not have my clothes in it.
I will never stop talking. I will not let you go.
I'm afraid I will not let you in. I have to inquire.
I'm sorry I have no idea what it is like to be.
I'm sorry I do not have my clothes. I will never stop calling you.
I'm sorry I do not have my clothes.
I'm afraid I will not let you go.
I'm sorry.


We should also rethink the concept of a "Library of Babel" / Nag-Hammadi Library mash-up.

Both of them are also good.
It is also both.
It is also a thing.
It is neither good nor bad.
It is also a thing of both.
It has neither can but nor both.
It has neither, nor both.
There is nothing but neither can nor too.
It has both of them as well as both.
There is nothing but neither can nor neither.
There is nothing but neither can nor anything.
It can be both a thing and a thing.
It is possible to do both things and things
It has both as well as for both.
It can have as much as possible both of them.
It can be both a thing and a thing as well as a thing.
It can have as much as we can, as well as for both.
It can be both a thing and a thing as well as a thing.
It is possible that we have both can and do have both
It can have as much as we can, but also both.
It is possible that we can also do both things and things
It has both useless things as well as things as well as things.
It can have as much as we can, but also both.
It has both useless as well as things as well as things.
It is also gentle.

[Previous versions of "Both of them are also good" in comments at LLog and at Yastreblyansky's joint]

No comments: