Monday, October 4, 2010

Tea and Calumny

It's Local Body election time, in New Zild , and it's all on. This time, nothing was proven, but we are all waiting for the other shoe to drop, the nice one with the cerise bow and sequins on the toe, that I wore on Come Dancing.
The Mayor of Wellington has managed to slip the right officers the right amount of economic advice ( 'ere stick this inya pocket) and has beaten the rap.
Police have cleared Wellington Mayor Kerry Prendergast, pictured, of wrongdoing after allegations that she used a free concert and afternoon tea for the elderly on Sunday to entice them to vote for her.
Also, there is no picture, so Mayor Kerry is some sort of supernatural being who DOESN'T LIKE BRIGHT LIGHTS. I'm just saying. We have not seen a vault copy long form notarized Papally blessed Birth Certificate after all.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

The Secret is Wellington, isn't it? Isn't it?

Substance McGravitas said...

The Tea Party is coming for you and yours.

Unknown said...

Iz ok I don't show up in photographs either.

Smut Clyde said...

I show up in photographs but my clothing doesn't. But did the judge listen to my explanation?

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Kerry is an orb.

It is difficult to photograph orbs, but I have developed some expertise in the fjord.
~

Hamish Mack said...

It is not easy being emporer these days, and no mistake

Unknown said...

Numerous Ermin were harmed in the making.

Hamish Mack said...

I didn't mean no 'erm, milud.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

You know what rhymes with Ermin?

That's right. Hitler.
~

Unknown said...

To my shame, it's ermine, I dropped the e as a trap, mawhawhawaaaa.

Hamish Mack said...

Noted Nazi scholar Thunder, whose name I believe is something else, has Hitler confused with Ermin Von Rommel the Desert Mustelid.

Unknown said...

Perhaps he means that wonderful Stormin' Ermin? Another noted fair and all round good guy from a regime that bought you...democratizin' and re-sizin' -you want WMD's with them freedom fries?