Dear Pro. ,
Considering your research in related areas, we cordially invite you to submit a paper to Modern Internet of Things (MIOT).
The Journal of Modern Internet of Things (MIOT) is published in English, and is a peer reviewed free-access journal which provides rapid publications and a forum for researchers, research results, and knowledge on Internet of Things. It serves the objective of international academic exchange.
For more information, please visit homepage: www.miot-journal.org.
Focus and Scopes:
1. Technologies and concepts in modern networked things
2. Design of future sustainable technologies linking the physical and virtual world
3. Fundamental and technology of sensors and converters
4. Emerging applications and interaction paradigms for everyday citizens
5. Communication systems and network architectures for the IOT
6. Experience reports from the introduction and operation of networked things in areas such as healthcare, logistics and transport
7. Real world applications and scenarios for embedded web services
8. Novel services and applications in IOT to facilitate environmental responsibility
9. Peer-to-Peer(P2P) technology and its applications in Internet of Things
11. Emerging IOT business models and process changes
12. Social impacts and consequences, such as security, privacy, opportunities and risks
13. RFID technology and its applications in Internet of Things (such as attacks, date protection and privacy-enhancing, cryptographic protocols and integration of secure)
14. Wireless Sensor Networks
15. Wireless mesh networks and cognitive networks
16. Mobile Networks
17. Integration of secure RFID systems
18. Resource-efficient implementation of cryptography in IOT devices
19. Interoperability of heterogeneous systems
20. Tool support for service creation, validation and testing in IOT system
21. Protocols for efficient message transmission to embedded devices
22. Web services executing in mobile or pervasive environments
23. Distributed sensor networks for remote monitoring and surveillance
24. Smart Objects
Above: Smart, objecting
UPDATE: tigris in comments reminds us that the alternative to the MIOT is the Modern Internet of Operators (MIOI), but that is only accessible to people with the necessary thought-control powers.