Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Death hath ten thousand several doors
For men to take their exits; but mostly death just likes to press the doorbell and run away giggling

Ten thousand several doors represents a substantial amount of capital tied up in depreciatable assets... Death would do well to trade them all in for a single Portable Door.

Of course the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a door is a good guy with a door. As Snarki, child of Loki pointed out in a LGM thread last week:
I’m sure that there are HUNDREDS of unreported cases of front doors being brandished that prevented a crime.
But can I arm myself with modern assault doors, which "go on such strange geometrical hinges, You may open them both ways"? CAN I BOG-ROLL. Because of Door Control. And liberals.

1 comment:

OBS said...

I haz a sad that this post didn't have any comments, so I think a picture of an armored door for billionaires would be appropriate.