Monday, February 21, 2011

German Sezession blogging -- Feininger edition


As noted earlier, efforts are underway to reconstruct the mental processes of the erstwhile archivist of the Riddled Disturbing Imagery collection. It turns out, for instance, that our fine collection of Lyonel Feininger paintings have been classified under "Geology".
This makes it difficult to find them when needed, though it certainly avoided some awkward questions the other day when the Revenue inspectors were snooping around the office to check our income assessments.
It turns out, though, that rather than being head-hunted elsewhere as originally thought, the absconding archivist appears to have been pixillated. Or pixellated.
Memo to self: does either word mean "turned into a pixie"? If not, make something up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bad news, of course, is that Jamilion.com knows me well enough that I am FORBIDDEN.

Also, I shan't have any supper or desert before I am summarily executed.

Smut Clyde said...

Also.

Substance McGravitas said...

Stealing bandwidth is so much more awful than just swiping the images themselves. Weird, huh?

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Every landscape stone tells a story, as the song goes.
~

ckc (not kc) said...

I am disturbed that none of those images is remotely disturbing - harumph.

mikey said...

Hey! I'm not forbidden anymore.

I guess this means I can go meet young girls, right?