Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well... you know...Look, over there!!!

It has been documented on this here blog and quite recently, that design committees can change one's products into things that one hadn't really imagined. My concept Johnny Juicer, Your Kitchen Friend, should not have been combined with Charlie Chipper, Your Gardening Friend. I think that this was a mistake. And, yeah, I can see my initials on the photo but that could mean anyone, Alexis Kingston for example, could have taken time of from being an English actress most widely known for her roles as Dr. Elizabeth Corday on the NBC medical drama ER and as River Song in Doctor Who.Personally that's who I think it was.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Parliament machine too.

Substance McGravitas said...

Well, if it's mulching the rich folks in the castle to make a tasty slurry for us folks in the town I won't complain much. First it comes for the rich people so why should I care?

Hamish Mack said...

Rich Tomato Sauce?
Think of the damage to the economy if all of the wealth creators were minced up... well the possible damage.. well damage that might have occurred if it wasn't not occurring...
Well it would just be bad.

mikey said...

I'm sure there's some subtle, clever, ironic humorous meaning to the whole font mashup at the end of that post, but once again, I'm just not getting it.

Dammit...

Unknown said...

Use magic thinking Mikey.

Hamish Mack said...

If someone had never heard of Alexis Kingston they might copy and paste from Wikipedia and neglect to synchronize the font, in their feverish attempt to deflect attention from themselves.
I thought it was almost funny.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

The font change is intended to throw the authorities off the scent. Here they are, wondering about actresses and fonts and forgetting already about A.K.'s diabolical machine.
~

Unknown said...

AK's machine has been fast approved for mulching dissenters in Christchurch's patriotic rebuilding pogrom.

andia, another day.

Hamish Mack said...

And do I see any royalties? Do I heck!!!

Unknown said...

Remember, you donated it to Kommissar Gerrymander and will receive the Bright Shiny Star medal publicly once the new pogrom has been glorified.