Friday, June 7, 2013

Mrs Cat at Her Ease and misshapen Fish

After a hard day lying under the table in the sun, Mrs Cat felt that she should move to her natural habitat, the footstool and also expose the underparts to the cleansing rays. Note the one fangedness of madame, due to the other fang being lodged in the bottom of the other cat. The vet said that she had not seen such a deep bite for a long time. 
Soon it may be time for short purposeful strides to the food bowl for the ritual disappointment, this time made more keen by the presence of smoked salmon in the fridge. Puny humans keeping the good stuff for theyselves.
Some time ago I blogged about seeing misshapen fish in the supermarket and not having a camera. Well not a second time!!
Yes, even though misshapen and in the freezer, Fish maintains an innate dignity.

10 comments:

ckc (not kc) said...

...of what are these fisheries independent - should I buy from dependent fisheries? ...perhaps they will value my custom more? ...the invisible hand has hidden the card

[WV says "bysour any", as if that helps]

Hamish Mack said...

I think that Dependent Fisheries might not sell minced up fish anuses as Misshapen crumbed fish bits. That's just a non judgemental view, you understand

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Thoroughly delicious, we presume?
~

mikey said...

So I had this Misshapen girl over to my Misshapen apartment to have some Misshapen fish along with some Lumpy crab after which we went to a Misshapen David Lynch movie and made out on my Misshapen couch...

M. Bouffant said...

Crumby too.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I blame fish!

Narad said...

Needs more tongue. (Which the eminently patient can also detect here at ~4:15.)

Pass the misshapen fish.

fish said...

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!! I AM A MAN!!

Wait, what?

fish said...

I think that Dependent Fisheries might not sell minced up fish anuses as Misshapen crumbed fish bits.

For true I heard on the radio that pigs' anuses (ani?) are being sold as artificial calamari. Does not seem cost effective to me...

Substance McGravitas said...

Misshapen is not necessarily a bad thing for a fish. Perhaps it's misshapen into Jennifer Connelly.